Cumaru is so highly regarded among builders that it's earned the nickname, "Brazilian Teak". What makes Cumaru an ideal decking material for Alameda county homes?
Cumaru creates decks that are:
- Less expensive to buy & install than composite decking
- More reliable than Redwood, or Bamboo decks
- Resist mold & decay naturally with no chemicals required
- Easy to maintain with periodic cleaning
- Nearly as durable as Ipe, but cheaper
We offer Cumaru deck boards in a range of sizes and profiles. You can find Cumaru prices on S4S E4E (standard), Pre-grooved, and Tongue and Groove. You can also order a sample, or get a free Cumaru estimate online.
We look forward to helping you build the deck of your dreams!Get a FREE Price Quote